Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Raindrops on Roses

And whiskers on kittens....I'm sure we all could finish the song.

Actually, I'm pretty indifferent to raindrops on roses, and I'm not all that fond of kittens or their whiskers.

But here is a list of a few of my favorite things in no particular order.

Autumn. Boggle. Cafe Rio. Dental Hygiene. Exercise. Family. Gift-giving. Home Sweet Home. Ice Cream. Jefferson Memorial. Kissing. Laughing. Massages. Nutrition. Oceans. Photographs. Quinoa. Rascal Flatts. Singing. Tennis. Utah. Vintage Art. Wicked. Xylophones. YouTube. Zach Morris.*

*This is not a comprehensive list. Check back for a few more of my favorite things.

9 comments:

Rebecca Banner said...

NP i'll check back. We have 4 kittens with plenty of whiskers.

Melanie said...

Zack Morris as in SBTB Zack Morris? He's been pretty much on the top of my favorites list since I was 11! Cafe Rio would probably also be on there as well.

Nikki said...

I Love Zack Morris, but I also love AC Slater as in Alfred Clifford Slater.

Sarah Jayne said...

Oh April...you make my heart sing! That was a very good list. I'm assuming Home Sweet Home means the candle...and when I say I'm--I mean I AM!!!

The Cartwright Family! said...

Don't forget to add Simon Cowell!!!

T-Love in DC said...

Not a bad list! I personally like tennis!

Anonymous said...

PUERTO RICO!

T said...

You totally forgot, "My very awesome friend, Tarythe." j/k :)

Hope your Easter was awesome babe! It was so nice to see you on Tuesday and we'll have to get together again before too long.

ps. Did you see, I finally posted on my blog?

Anonymous said...

If by "no particularly order", you meant "alphabetical order", then yes. I also do happen to be a fan of raindrops on roses.