Saturday, March 22, 2008

3 X 5s

I haven't posted many pictures on this blog, which actually may be a surprise to those who know me and my love of photographs. I love taking pictures and even more going back and looking at those pictures over and over again. I love seeing the smiles and capturing a moment worth remembering.


The reason I don't post pictures is mostly because I haven't figured out how to successfully do it on the blog. It takes me FOREVER. Maybe there is some trick I am missing and perhaps you seasoned bloggers out there can share with me the secret, as I'd love to share my life through pictures. Goodness knows I have lots to share.

As a start to my new goal to post more pictures, here are a couple of shots I took the last time I was in Ohio. Stay tuned for more family profiles.

Madeline aka Maddie - 5 years old
Loves Full House, likes to play DJ
Favorite phrase: "Oh, pickles." Used when something is out of the ordinary, not right or downright funny.
Exceptional vocabulary and communication skills

Noah - 7 years old
Loves dogs
Likes to collect things
Great baseball player
Girls his age call him "handsome"

3 comments:

The Cartwright Family! said...

Love it!!!

Nikki said...

very cute!

Rebecca Banner said...

I just know the usual way to post pictures as in click on that picture thingy and then upload them.