Monday, June 30, 2008

Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily



My family came to visit me in the middle of June and we had a really nice trip. We had perfect weather for site seeing, much better than the humid mess we had when they came last June. One of my favorite activities we did was the pedal boats at the Tidal Basin. It was so much fun, and quite the leg workout. Mom sat out so she wouldn't get motion sickness. And Abbie sat out because she didn't think it looked as fun as the rest of us. We did sing "Row, row, row your boat" in a round to keep us entertained. But I guess we should have changed it to "Pedal, pedal, pedal your boat..." 






2 comments:

The Cartwright Family! said...

looks like fun wish we could've come! maybe next year!

Nikki said...

Can I just say that I love the picture of dad in a life vest. I also love the video of the rockiness. good thing mom sat on the shore.