Friday, June 6, 2008

I'm sure as loyal readers you've diligently been checking my blog only to be disappointed as you've wondered where I've been.

Well, be disappointed no more. Here's a photo highlight of what I've been up to the past two weeks.

   
Driving to the Outerbanks
Poolside Cookouts
4 wheeling on the dunes
Sea Kayaking
Playing Tambourine with the Caribbean Steel Drum Band
Poolside Parties
Marathon nights of Rock Band
Relaxing at the beach with some of my favorites
Visiting some of my best friends from BYU
Attending Brent and Stephanie's wedding
 
Spending quality time with my best friends

   
Visiting the fabulous Las Vegas
  
Lots of dancing
  
Receiving balloon gifts from crazy man on the Strip
 
Cruising down the Strip in the Party Bus
Watching my favorite - the Bellagio water show

8 comments:

Nikki said...

Love the pictures! I would love to have a copy of all the pictures maybe a cd. loves.

Rebecca Banner said...

Wow, could you have squeezed anything else in in the last 2 weeks? You're my kinda gal, always on the go!

The Cartwright Family! said...

I need a vegas picture CD Stat!!! You've been busy I love your life and I love hanging out with you!!!

Barbara Jackson said...

Bishop and I LOVED the pictures with the friends at BYU!!!!

Sister J

T said...

All that in 2 weeks? Dang, girl! I miss hanging out with you. We really need to catch up! I almost moved to Pennsylvania and you didn't even know. :)

Audrey Michal said...

I'm glad that you had fun!

Unknown said...

Ok instead of what DID you do since your last blog post, it should be what DIDN'T you do!! You did all the funnest things imaginable and it looks like you had pretty good company through it all. I hope to see all the pics on facebook too so I can see them up close and see more of them!

Amanda Petersen said...

LOVE THEM!! Love them ALL! What a great couple weeks!