Thursday, June 19, 2008

When You Think Tim McGraw


There is something about a man in tight pants and a cowboy hat...especially if that man is Tim McGraw.

We went to his concert this weekend and it was so fun. We got stuck in a little bit of traffic and then went past our exit by a good 20 miles. When we finally got to Nissan I was feeling a bit ansty so I skipped our planned tailgate and went straight inside to meet up with a few other friends. Jason Aldean opened and gave a great performance. Of course Tim brought the heat and the crowd went wild for him.

I love Tim's music, but he only played a few of my favorites. And he definitely didn't play some of the classics that I was hoping for, which was a little disappointing. But then again, watching Tim on stage is never disappointing.

Highlights of the concert include -
1. Having a half-naked drunk man offer to give me a proper dance lesson because he "reckoned" I never had one.
2. Where the Green Grass Grows - enough said!
3. A tasty cheeseburger with Swedish Fish for dessert. Yum.
4. Throwing cherry seeds into some country guys mouth to entertain ourselves while we were caught in traffic.
5. Did I mention Tim was wearing tight pants?

3 comments:

Melanie said...

You got to see Tim; I'm so jealous! Where the Green Grass Grows is one of my favorites, makes me laugh every time I hear it.

The Cartwright Family! said...

i lust after Tim Mcgraw...I can't help it! Glad you got to go to the concert!!

Nikki said...

Tim Mcgraw can I just say I have the biggest crush on him , that is him and Keith Urban. Glad you had a fun time !