Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday, Monday

Awhile back I mentioned some of my favorite things. But today, in the spirit of Monday (my least favorite day of the entire week), I've been thinking of some of my unfavorite things, my list of dislikes.

So here it is, the world would be a better place without the following things:

Alarms. Bumper Stickers. Carrots. Doing dishes. Earwax. Freezing Weather. Good-byes. Hot Dogs. Ironing. Jellyfish. Kool-aid. Losing Things. Mosquitos. Nylons. Overeating. Public restrooms. Queasiness. Rodents. Shaving. Tiredness. UTI's. Velour. Whiskers on Kittens. Xyster. Yelling. Zits.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Wanna go rip off some whiskers on kittens this weekend?

Melanie said...

What's so bad about whiskers on kittens?

Brian said...

I agree with everything. Except hot dogs, because they are actually amazing. And I would replace bumper stickers with yellow ribbons on cars, because they really do absolutely nothing to support the troops.

The Cartwright Family! said...

carrots are my fav!!! Sorry but I had to disagree there. They help you see in the dark!!

Nikki said...

I also hate wiskers on kittens. actually I don't like kittens at all they are cute but they turn into cats. But I do like a good hot dog now and again. And my pink velour sweats which I would never wear in public but at home ummm I love em.

Rebecca Banner said...

I agree on the kool aid, the dyes are making kids hyper everywhere! Had a UTI recently. My chiro fixed it with some herbs. Worked instantly and better than waiting for an antibiotic to kick in. I stink at good byes!

Travis said...

Can't gripe about the list. It's your list. But I did laugh that you put UTIs on there.

I would add genocide to the list. That sucks.