Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Today

Tonight our ward had an open mic night. I had originally signed up and then forgot to prepare anything. Yesterday at church I was reminded and encouraged to still perform, so today I put something together and did just that. It's the first time I've performed the guitar in front of people besides my family and close friends so I was a little bit nervous as clearly my guitar playing needs some work, but it was fun anyway. We have some great talent in our ward and it was a great activity.


Thank you Ginette for the lovely video.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

April! This is great. Wish I was there. I'll be listening to it all day!

Nikki said...

Great job!!! Live version, better than TS in my opinion

The Cartwright Family! said...

April you should hook up with Micah he is cute!!

Melanie said...

Wow, look at you being brave! I love this song, and I think an open mic night sounds so fun.

Bethany said...

i. miss. you. sooo. much.

you are so awesome and i love you.

-B

Kevin said...

Very, very nice. You still have a lovely voice.