Sunday, February 15, 2009

V is Very Very Extraordinary

This year for Valentine's I was introduced to the "Sing - a - gram." Not sure, given my love for music and all things cheesy, how I have not participated in this before. Stephanie use to do them in high school as a fund raiser, which sure beats the candy hearts that we used to sell.


2 days before Valentine's, we dressed up in pink and red, with hints of purple - the more outrageous the better. Then we went and sang to various friends....Stand By Me, Ain't No Mountain High Enough, You are My Sunshine...just to name a few. I pulled out some dance moves that I haven't used since the days of May Show back at GOHS. 

Oh, it was carefree and fun! I just might have found my newest tradition...







1 comments:

The World of Abbie said...

Sounds awesome!!!

That would be very fun!!