Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sixteen (+10) Candles Make a Lovely Light

I'm turning 26 tomorrow.

In celebration, I was going to do a special blog post, but I started writing and the list ideas overflowed so that I couldn't decide which list to make.

The choice is now up to you.

On my birthday, I will post a list, comprising of 26 items. What would you like the list to... well, list.

26 things you don't know about me
26 things I want to do while I'm 26
26 things I've learned in 26 years
26 reasons I've enjoyed being 25
26 reasons I hate getting older
26.......fill in the blank!

So, time for a vote, since it is voting season. Let me know which list you want to see.

And for a little Tuesday treat, here's a quick "Cartwheel experiment" update. Things were going pretty well. I even included some of my co-workers and clients, which has resulted in a few inter-office cartwheel contests. Life was good. Then I sprained my ankle last week playing tennis. Honestly, it was the first time I've ever sprained my ankle. I may have thought in the past that I had sprained my ankle, but now I know those were mere twists. Suffice it to say that the "cartwheel a day" has been suspended while my left ankle returns to a normal size. In the meantime, I'm looking forward to bringing back "The Sprain," a dance made popular by Lisa Turtle and Screech, at this year's Halloween barn dance. You won't want to miss it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. Too many great lists. Too many great insights to be had.

But my vote is for "26 things I want to do while I'm 26" because that's a list I make every year. And I want to help you accomplish what you come up with.

The World of Abbie said...

Why don't you try 26 things we don't know about you!!

LOVE YA!!

Sarah Jayne said...

Sorry to hear about the ankle. Those are the worst.
As for your list, I'd like to see a list of 26 things you plan to accomplish in the next year. That could be a good one!!

Love you.

Unknown said...

Will you please just do all the lists? :) I really can't choose. I want to know it all :) Happy Birthday girl!! Love ya so much!!

The Carlsens said...

26 things you want to do in the next year. Happy Birthday April. You are a doll!